Monday, June 23, 2014

All About Sports Anime!

I'm deep in the midst of working on a panel about sports anime, inspired by my own article about sports anime. While I think I have a basic setup, I want to gather as much information about great sports anime that I've missed.

For now, I've been making a list of "Moments of elation" and "Moments of loss" in sports anime, from Chihaya taking the final card to Seirin's big loss. Basically I'm wondering what moments anyone else has in mind when I say those two phrases.

I'm trying to take from what I've watched, so here's the list of sports anime shows that I've seen:
  • Ace of Diamond
  • Baby Steps
  • Bamboo Blade
  • Big Windup!
  • Chihayafuru
  • Cross Manage
  • Free
  • Haikyu!!
  • Kick Heart
  • Knight in the Area
  • Kuroko's Basketball
  • Ping Pong the Animation
  • Saki
  • Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3
  • Suzuka
  • Touch
  • Yowapeda
But I also want to know what great sports anime I've been missing out on. Got some? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment