Sunday, September 2, 2012

Brief V

So I’ve been busy with other writing projects recently and haven’t had much time to think of ideas for this column, much less write them. I think I’m going away from weekly Thursday columns and moving more into about twice a month when I have an idea. Possibly more if there are more ideas.

Anyway, today in the Anime Dropbox is Humanity Has Declined. It’s a brilliant blend of comedy, utopia, and dystopia. You read that right. It’s a weird show where humanity has been taken over by a race of creepy and cute fairies and neither side really interferes with the other. The main character is known only as “Watashi” or “Mediator” and, while it has some poorer episodes, the good ones say to me that this really is a show to check out, especially in a sparse summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment